Let us help you remove the guesswork from PCI 4.0.! This panel session will outline updates to controls, testing procedures, guidance, and reporting to help you hit the ground running.
This two-part session will kick off with a presentation on key PCI 4.0 changes, followed by a panel discussion with security leaders from the retail and hospitality industry. We’ll discuss the changes, opportunities, potential concerns, timelines, and recommended best practices for a smooth transition.
- Gain a clear understanding of what areas have been modified and what remains the same.
- Hear insight into the changing perspective of PCI to outcome-based assessments, security as a continuous process, and how 4.0 will support organizations using different security technologies.
- Understand the validation and testing needed, including frequency and requirements for a compliant environment.
- Review the new customized implementations and examples of how they can be applied to your environment.
- Discuss guidance regarding the 4.0 transition timeline, when your organization should switch to the new framework, and why.
- Gain insight into the approach Retail and Hospitality peers are taking to transition to 4.0, including planning and resources.
- Learn strategies to decrease assessment fatigue and opportunities to combine/simplify compliance initiatives.