Join more than 200 retail and hospitality cybersecurity leaders at our Retail Cyber Intelligence Summit.
Wondering what’s in store for this year’s Summit?
Check out our Agenda at a Glance for an overview of what the Summit experience will look like this year!
For the full agenda, visit: https://summit.rhisac.org/agenda/
Who attends the Retail Cyber Intelligence Summit?
Why Do Top Cybersecurity Leaders & Their Teams Attend?
- Unparalleled Content – Developed by your peers on from the most recognized brands in the world, the content hits the mark on the issues and challenges you’re facing.
- Two days of keynote speakers delivering dynamic, inspirational and exciting presentations built to motivate your cyber teams.
- More than 20 breakout sessions led by peer practitioners and trusted solution provider partners sharing insights and leading interactive discussions.
- A-Class Networking – Connect with old friends and add new ones to your network. This event brings together the who’s-who of retail and hospitality information security.
- Connect with Top Rated Suppliers – Talk with key solution providers in a more intimate setting than a huge expo hall. The number of sponsors is kept low to allow for more meaningful discussions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What time does the Summit begin? Registration opens at 7:00 a.m., the event begins at 8:00 a.m.
- What about parking at the Four Seasons Denver? For transportation and parking information click here.
- Can I transfer my ticket? Registrants may transfer a ticket to another ELIGIBLE participant within 24 hours of the event (see eligibility requirements above). To make a transfer, please contact email@example.com.
- Can I get a refund for my ticket? To cancel your registration and receive a refund, a written request with your registration confirmation must be received by Friday, September 20, 2019. Cancellation requests received by this date will receive a refund less a $50 processing fee. Requests will be processed after the meeting. All requests received after September 20, 2019, will forfeit 100 percent of monies paid. To submit a refund request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, September 20, 2019.
- I’m a sponsor, what information do I need to know? Download the sponsor information packet here.
Have questions about 2019 Retail Cyber Intelligence Summit? Contact RH-ISAC.
The Retail and Hospitality Information Sharing and Analysis Center (RH-ISAC)
Formed in 2014 as the Retail Cyber Intelligence Sharing Center, the Retail & Hospitality Information Sharing and Analysis Center (RH-ISAC) operates as the trusted community for sharing sector-specific cyber security information and intelligence. The RH-ISAC connects information security teams at the strategic, operational and tactical levels to work together on issues and challenges, to share practices and insights, and to benchmark among each other – all with the goal of building better security for the retail and hospitality industries through collaboration. RH-ISAC currently serves retail, hotels, restaurants, gaming and other consumer-facing entities. Read More Here!