Join more than 200 retail and hospitality cybersecurity leaders at our Retail Cyber Intelligence Summit.
Wondering what’s in store for this year’s Summit?
Review the Know Before You Go guide to help answer any and all questions you might have prior to the event!
Check out our Agenda at a Glance for an overview of what the Summit experience will look like this year!
For the full agenda, visit: https://summit.rhisac.org/agenda/
Who attends the Retail Cyber Intelligence Summit?
Why Do Top Cybersecurity Leaders & Their Teams Attend?
- Unparalleled Content – Developed by your peers on from the most recognized brands in the world, the content hits the mark on the issues and challenges you’re facing.
- Two days of keynote speakers delivering dynamic, inspirational and exciting presentations built to motivate your cyber teams.
- More than 20 breakout sessions led by peer practitioners and trusted solution provider partners sharing insights and leading interactive discussions.
- A-Class Networking – Connect with old friends and add new ones to your network. This event brings together the who’s-who of retail and hospitality information security.
- Connect with Top Rated Suppliers – Talk with key solution providers in a more intimate setting than a huge expo hall. The number of sponsors is kept low to allow for more meaningful discussions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What time does the Summit begin? Registration opens at 7:00 a.m., the event begins at 8:00 a.m.
- What about parking at the Four Seasons Denver? For transportation and parking information click here.
- Can I transfer my ticket? Registrants may transfer a ticket to another ELIGIBLE participant within 24 hours of the event (see eligibility requirements above). To make a transfer, please contact email@example.com.
- Can I get a refund for my ticket? To cancel your registration and receive a refund, a written request with your registration confirmation must be received by Friday, September 20, 2019. Cancellation requests received by this date will receive a refund less a $50 processing fee. Requests will be processed after the meeting. All requests received after September 20, 2019, will forfeit 100 percent of monies paid. To submit a refund request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, September 20, 2019.
- I’m a sponsor, what information do I need to know? Download the sponsor information packet here.
Have questions about 2019 Retail Cyber Intelligence Summit? Contact RH-ISAC.
The Retail and Hospitality Information Sharing and Analysis Center (RH-ISAC)
Formed in 2014 as the Retail Cyber Intelligence Sharing Center, the Retail & Hospitality Information Sharing and Analysis Center (RH-ISAC) operates as the trusted community for sharing sector-specific cyber security information and intelligence. The RH-ISAC connects information security teams at the strategic, operational and tactical levels to work together on issues and challenges, to share practices and insights, and to benchmark among each other – all with the goal of building better security for the retail and hospitality industries through collaboration. RH-ISAC currently serves retail, hotels, restaurants, gaming and other consumer-facing entities. Read More Here!